One bulk bag of red/brown rock salt for road gritting and winter maintenance.
A bulk bag of our red rock salt is the best option if you need to grit and de-ice large areas in winter. It is the same de-icing salt that is used by council authorities and highway agencies for their winter maintenance contracts on roads and highways, keeping them free from ice when the bad weather hits.
Rock salt is the cheapest option for an effective de-icing salt and is the popular choice for industrial locations and carparks. It may also be your preferred option if you need to keep large areas gritted during longer periods of bad weather.
- Large bulk bag of red gritting salt (approximately one tonne)
- Most economical option for large areas or prolonged use during spells of extreme weather
- The tie top means you can close the bag of de-icing salt between uses to keep it dry
- Effective de-icer that works quickly in bad conditions
- You can see areas that have already been gritted due to the colour of the salt, and this avoids over use and product wastage
- Helps prevent dangerous conditions if used before ice forms
- Fast delivery available to all mainland UK
We only supply the highest grade of rock salt available within the UK. As rock salt is mined small deposits of grit or marle can be collected but we never mix our de-icing salt with any grit or sand. Because of its colour, rock salt is often referred to as Red Salt or Brown Salt and is the preferred Road Salt for large users.
Delivery of your bulk bag will be made by a 3rd party haulage company to the nearest kerbside or hard standing with a tail lift. Before ordering a bulk bag please ensure you have provisions in place to move your bulk bag once it has been delivered.
Bulk Bag Red Salt
- Product Code: Bulk bag red salt
- Availability: In Stock
- Delivery: 1-2 working days (Wed 27th Feb - Thu 28th Feb)
- Delivery: By Tail Lift Truck or Local Pickup
£124.78 Inc VAT