Salt and Grit Solutions Ltd., views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as an opportunity to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
• To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
• To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
• To make sure everyone at Salt and Grit Solutions Ltd., knows what to do if a complaint is received.
• To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
• To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
• To gather information which helps us to improve what we do.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Salt and Grit Solutions Ltd.
Where Complaints Come From
Complaints may come from any person or organisation who has a legitimate interest in the Company. A complaint can be received verbally, by phone, by email or in writing.
This policy does not cover complaints from staff, who should use the Company’s Discipline and Grievance policies.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, informing only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Overall responsibility for this policy and its implementation lies with the Directors.
This policy is reviewed regularly and updated as required.
Making a Complaint
Written complaints may be sent to: Salt and Grit Solutions Ltd., North Arkleston Farm, Arkleston Road, Paisley PA3 4JA. Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verbal complaints may be made by phone to:
0141 889 1455 or in person to any of Salt and Grit Solutions Ltd.’s staff.