One half pallet of 20 large bags of rock salt. Rock salt is the most common Road Salt and is regularly used by local authorities and gritting companies contracted to grit motorways and large areas in winter.
Sometimes referred to as brown salt, our red rock salt is a great de-icing salt used to prevent ice and snow on roads, car parks and pavements. Using our rock salt helps to keep these areas safe when icy conditions are forecast.
Rock salt is the preferred option for keeping large areas gritted for prolonged periods of time as it is economical and effective. This half pallet of gritting salt is handy to keep some salt in stock without committing to a full pallet.
- 20 large bags of deicing rock salt
- Stacked sensibly so no overhang on pallets – avoids any damage to bags in transit and allows more than one pallet to be stored sensibly
- Bagged salt can be stored easily for future use
- Great de-icing salt that works quickly in bad conditions
- As this salt is red/brown in colour, you can see where you have spread the salt and avoid wasting any product unnecessarily
- Fast delivery available to all UK Mainland locations
All of our salt bags are filled with the highest grade of rock salt available in the UK. Because rock salt is mined, small deposits of grit/marle are collected with the salt but we never mix our rock salt with any additives like sand or grit.
Depending on where rock salt is mined it can vary slightly in colour and you will often see it referred to as Red Salt, Road Salt and Brown Salt.
Your half pallet of 20 large rock salt bags will be delivered by a 3rd party haulage company and offloaded to the nearest kerbside or hard standing with a tail lift.
20 x Red Rock Salt Bags
- Product Code: Half pallet of red salt maxi packs
- Availability: In Stock
- Delivery: 1-2 working days (Thu 27th Feb - Fri 28th Feb)
- Delivery: By Tail Lift Truck or Local Pickup
£102.72 Inc VAT
Calculate Your Delivery Cost:
Please enter your post code and we will calculate the cost for this product including delivery.