Salt & Grit Delivery FAQ's
- The ground and road needs to be flat, level and hard standing
- Pallets can sometimes be moved short distances over flat, smooth ground but cannot be moved up or down hill due to weight
- Delivery will be made to the kerbside. Special instructions are followed at the driver’s discretion although it should not be counted on and you should have plans in place to move the pallet yourself.
- The price quoted on our website assumes that the order is made in one delivery. If, for any reason the delivery cannot be made in one delivery, or not at all, all costs incurred (including additional charges if applicable) will be the responsibility of the customer.
- If you are unsure about any aspect of our delivery please Contact Us.
We specialise in loose and full loads, so please get in touch to discuss your requirements and get a quote. We have secured great rates with our haulage partners and together we can offer a cost effective solution to meet your needs.
Yes, a half pallet of our salt products. If you would like to order smaller quantities please call us for a quote. Individual bags can be purchased and uplifted from our main office in Paisley.
Our office will be closed from Wednesday the 23rd of December 2020 until Wednesday 6th of January 2021
As we understand the important nature of our business we will be available via email for any emergencies. All other enquiries will be dealt with promptly upon our return in the New Year.
No. The price does not include delivery however you can quickly get a delivered price using our postcode checker.
Yes, we can deliver on a Saturday. Saturday deliveries incur a £50 surcharge, so many of our customers choose a working day instead. The price shown on our postcode checker does not include Saturday delivery - please contact us if this is your preferred option.
Due to high demand our lead time is currently 10 - 14 working days from date of order unless advised otherwise.
Some restrictions may apply. Orders must be received by 2pm to allow time for delivery.
Our deliveries are made via a pallet network. Pallet are delivered by an HGV lorry with a tail lift to the nearest kerbside. Pallets can only be moved short distances over flat, smooth ground. They cannot be moved up or down hill due to the weight. Please view our Delivery Information page for more detailed information.
You can cancel your order before the Goods have left us. If the Goods have already been uplifted by a haulier then you will be liable for any costs incurred, although the price of salt may still be refundable.
As our nationwide deliveries are made via a pallet network we are unable to offer deliveries for orders placed on the website over the Christmas period. To ensure delivery before Christmas all orders must be received by 12 noon on Friday 18th December 2020
Any orders placed after this date will not be delivered until normal business resumes on the week commencing 4th January 2021.
We kindly ask that you advise us of any planned closures and special opening hours to ensure that all deliveries are made as planned and avoid any re-delivery fees. We will try our best to accommodate and avoid disappointment.