Salt Spreader – Pavement.
The Atlas 1 SP10 salt spreader is a great salt spreader that can be used to grit roads and spread salt all through the winter.
It is a hand pushed spreader that is great for pavements, walkways and small car parks. It has an adjustable handle to ensure who ever is using it has a comfortable grip.
This entry level pavement salt spreader is small enough to store easily but certainly delivers everything you need from a spreader. The hopper is made from durable plastic so it is anti-corrosive, and holds 25 litres/kilogrammes of salt. That means that one of our large salt bags will fit comfortably and depending on the size of your yard/car park you shouldn’t have to top it up mid application.
The spreader has a large aperture with a flow control mechanism that is controlled by the speed of the unit, so it is completely dictated by the user. It is capable of an impressive spread width of 300 cm, so it will definitely make gritting pavements and car parks easier and is ideal for clearing away frost and ice.
- Small unit that is easy to store and operate
- Great entry level spreader
- 25 Litre/kilogramme hopper that holds one large Maxi Bag of white salt
- Adjustable handle height for user comfort
- Spread width up to 300 cm, reducing time taken to grit areas with salt
- Salt deflector shield at back of spreader to deflect salt away from operator when in use
We recommend using white de-icing salt in this spreader as it is generally drier and more free flowing.
We also recommend cleaning the product thoroughly between uses to increase longevity of the unit.
Your pavement spreader will be delivered disassembled in a box by a 3rd party haulier.
Salt Spreader – Pavement
- Product Code: Pavement
- Availability: In Stock
- Delivery: 10-14 Working days (Mon 1st Feb - Fri 5th Feb)
- Delivery: By Tail Lift Truck or Local Pickup
£251.47 Inc VAT
Calculate Your Delivery Cost:
Please enter your post code and we will calculate the cost for this product including delivery.