Composite Pavement Salt Spreader
This pavement spreader is a robust salt and grit spreader that has many functions integrated into a single component.
This salt spreader is the Cemo SW20, which is also known as the Atlas 2It has pneumatic wheels to provide more grip and stability, making it the perfect pavement spreader for the toughest winter conditions. The hopper holds 25 kg of gritting salt allowing the spreader to cover large areas of ground quickly. This spreader is ideal for most environments but it is particularly suited to small to medium sized car parks and yards. The spread width is between 1 - 4 metres so it can be used on driveways and wider paths.
- Anti corrosive plastic hopper
- Robust agitator finger to move salt and avoid blockages in the spreader
- Stainless steel push rod with three length settings
- Composite plastic frame for longevity
- Adjustable spread width limiter to control the flow and distribution of salt
- Air filled rubber tyres with winter tread for better grip
- Assembled Dimensions: 78 x 35 x 91 cm
- Weighs 10.6 kg when empty
White de-icing salt should be used with this spreader as it is generally drier and will flow through the mechanism more freely.
We recommend cleaning the product thoroughly between uses to increase longevity of the unit.
Your pavement spreader will be delivered disassembled in a box by a 3rd party haulier.
Salt Spreader - Composite
- Product Code: Salt Spreader - Composite
- Availability: In Stock
- Delivery: 2-5 Working days (Tue 20th Apr - Fri 23rd Apr)
- Delivery: By Tail Lift Truck or Local Pickup
£352.02 Inc VAT
Calculate Your Delivery Cost:
Please enter your post code and we will calculate the cost for this product including delivery.